This is one meal you will make over and over again! If you make the Mother Pasta Sauce, ahead of time, this will be a quick put together recipe for you! Next time I would probably use a sling, created with aluminum foil for easy removal.
You can add, change, or omit whatever cheeses your family prefers. This is one meal you can make all your own! If you want to try and use a crockpot sling for this recipe that would be okay and help the lasagna stay together upon removal!
CrockPot Cheese LasagnaCourse: Main
Crockpot Cheese Lasagna recipe, that the whole family can enjoy making.
One package of whole wheat lasagna noodles
6 cups of Mother Pasta Sauce
2 cups of mozzarella Cheese
1 cup of ricotta cheese
1 8oz package of 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles accordng to package directions
- Place a small amount of sauce on the bottom of crock
- Layer in noodles followed by sauce
- Puree the ricotta cheese and cream cheese together
- Place 1/2 the cream cheese mixture on top of the sauce
- Repeat above process
- Add the mozzarella cheese on top
- Buy ingredients locally from below.