This is the mother sauce of all sauces for my red sauce recipes.
CrockPot Pasta SauceCourse: MainCuisine: Italian
This versatile sauce can be used in spaghetti, lasagna, and even pizza! The possibilities are endless.
8 15oz cans of crushed tomatoes
2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce
1 head of garlic
2 tbs of dried oregano
2 tbs of dried basil
1tbs of thyme
1 tbs of onion powder
1 tbs of dried red pepper flakes
1 tbs of garlic powder
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1lb of ground beef
1 cup of frozen onions
1 cup of frozen green peppers
2 packages of mushrooms
1 tbs of oil
1 tbs of salt halved
- Turn crockpot on High
- Empty all cans and jars of sauce into crock
- Add in seasonings
- Press or mince garlic and add it in
- Stir to combine
- Add in brown sugar and stir
- Add oil, ground meat to a frying pan cook till brown.
- Add onions, peppers, and mushrooms to ground meat and cook till mushrooms are reduced down.
- add to Crockpot Cook on high 1 hour.
- Buy Ingredients below.