I said Brrr it’s cold outside, there best be some soup cookin’ up on the inside. After a long day of work or a full day working outside, coming in to warm soup is the perfect ending to the day. In the Fall our crockpot is our head chef 3 or 4 days a week. This super simple recipe is one that everyone can enjoy. Bonus… this makes awesome leftovers. Bring this into your kitchen and you and your family will be so glad you did!
Walmart Crockpot Taco SoupCourse: SoupsCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Beginner
1 pound cooked and drained ground beef
1/2 tsp ground red pepper
1 can rinsed and drained black beans
2 cans diced tomatoes
1 1/2 cups frozen corn
1 1/2 cups beef broth
3 Tbsp taco seasoning one packet
3 Tbsp ranch seasoning one packet
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp Chili powder
Shredded cheese sour cream and tortilla chips for serving
- Start by cooking the ground beef. Season it with ground red pepper
- Meanwhile, the place can of rinsed and drained black beans, 2 cans of diced tomatoes (with liquid) and 1 1/2 cups frozen corn in the crockpot.
- Add in 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- Mix in 3 Tbsp taco seasoning, 3 Tbsp ranch seasoning, 1 tsp onion powder and 1 tsp chili powder in crockpot
- Stir in cooked ground beef
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high 2-3 hours
- Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips and ENJOY.
- Remember the “GET INGREDIENT BUTTON” below the video allows you to purchase your items from Walmart and have it deliver if they offer it in your area, if not then curbside pickup!