This is our Slow cooker chicken casserole recipe, perfect for an evening meal. the chicken is really soft and beautiful and the thyme, parsley and the white wine create a delicious sauce. You can also use the chicken for the insides of a pie, absolutely perfect! If you don’t want to use white wine you can replace it with 100ml of sour cream.
Walmart Chicken Casserole /w White WineCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Beginner
3-4 Chicken Breasts
3-4 Spring Onions
24 oz Sour Cream
1 Chicken stock pot
1 Tablespoon Parsley
1 Tablespoon Thyme
100ml White Wine (we buy single serve)
2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 Teaspoon Garlic Puree
- Dice the chicken and add caot in 2 tablespoon of flour.
- Turn Crock Pot on Low
- Dicle the onion, and slice the green onions and add them to the crock pot
- Wash,Peel and cut the carrots add them to the pot.
- Add seasons, Thyme, Parsley, Garlic Puree, then the Di’Jon Mustard.
- Add the chicken stock pot, and the chicken Shaken off any extra flour to the slow cooker.
- Add the white wine and sour cream
- Stir to combine
- Place lid on, Cook for 6 hours.
- Remember to use the buttong below to order delivery of ingredients or have your food ready for pickup!